Sunrise Computer Lab is in Room 123.
Computer Lab Expectations
1. Listen quietly to directions given to you in the lab.
2. Follow the directions given to you in the lab.
3. Ask questions to better understand information given
to you in the lab.
4. Use lab equipment appropriately.
5. Use lab equipment purposefully.
1. Work together-cooperate, share, and help one another when
someone needs help.
2. Listen to one another-listen quietly, raise your hand when
you have something to say, and patiently wait your turn.
3. Respect one another-‐use kind words, give compliments,
and be open to the thoughts of others.
1. Take care of all lab equipment, personal materials, and
shared classroom items.
2. Please treat everything and everyone within the lab well.
This lab is your computer community.
3. Give each day your personal best.
2019-20 School Hours:
9:20 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
Wed. Release 2:20 p.m.
Computer Lab Staff: