Kindergarten registration for all Northshore public elementary schools will begin in winter 2020. Children entering kindergarten in September 2020 should have turned five years old by August 31, 2020. If you have questions, please call the office of Elementary Education at 425-408-7705.
To register your child for kindergarten, you will need the following documents:
- Proof of residency (rental agreement, utility bill, mortgage statement)
- Your child's birth certificate, passport or other proof of birthdate
- Immunization records
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts
Please complete the following required forms and bring them with you to your home school when enrolling your child. Some schools may have additional forms specific to their building that you will complete during the enrollment process.
- English - Enrollment Form
- Spanish - Formulario De Inscripcion Distrito Escolar Northshore
- Chinese - 学区报名表格
- Russian - Enrollment Form
- Vietnamese - ĐƠN GHI DANH VÀO KHU HỌC CHÁNH NORTHSHORE
Visit our Immunizations page for a full list of required immunizations.